We open with a discussion, asking "What is a monster?" Participants generate dialogue and we lead them into considering the physical manifestations of those characteristics. Through further dialogue and guided drawings we create unique low-relief monster tiles while we consider the positive aspects of the traits we've discussed. Workshop ends with time to share the stories behind our creations as participants introduce their creations to the world.
- Price listed reflects a "per participant" cost
- Any travel fees will be an additional expense
- Age Level: Teens and Adults
- All work created will be fired and ready for pick up within ten days of workshop
- Any shipping costs will be covered by participants.
- Workshop includes all materials